Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh the Joy

This weekend many families will gather to celebrate the day that Mother's are to honored and encouraged. Unfortunatley, many children haven't a mother to love or a mother that cares. Bummer. When did a women begin the process of bearing a child, going through the entire process of pregnancy and labor and then decide that the child isn't worth loving. As a Pastor, I interact with so many people who's moms are just as dead beat as a lot of dads. Some moms are more concerned about their own appearance and not the well being of their kids. As a father, it is my role to encourage and also challenge my wife as a mother. This Sunday, my wife will be blessed by her kids. She will know she is loved and I know for a fact that my daughters will feel the same way from their mom. My wife loves our girls. They're Daddy's Girls and Mommies World.

No comments:

Post a Comment